fredag 6 maj 2011

Hell week.










I was sitting at the Norrköping convention this sunday, and realized that I had like a million projects that I had to draw, and I only had one day to do it..... so this week will be remebered as the week from tattoo hell in my books! But it was really fun though and I´m really pleased with how things came out... the snake cover looks thin, but the whole thing will be engulfed by mist.... Tomorrow I have a cobra front piece, and after that I will take a 24 hr nap I think.

1 kommentarer:

Sofie Alias PinkPassion sa...

"Chexchocklad" :)
Den blir i färg, men det mesta i black and grey, som du sa kan jag se en riktigt snygg färgkombo med rött/grått på draken. Men du vet nog bättre till vad som passar min blekfishy. Läker sjukt bra. Kan inte sluta att kolla mig i spegeln haha! Ser fram emot nästan sittning. Ses den 19 maj.
Mvh Sofie

Skicka en kommentar